Saturday, August 13, 2011

2 Days

Today was my last day at work until they need me again. I will miss the hours and the money, but I know at the end of this semester I will be able to work without pausing for school. It was fun at work too. Today I hung decorations and colored getting ready for our back to school display. After work, I went to a potluck to meet the new director at the library. She seems like a really nice lady and I look forward to getting to know her better.  I also hope I made a good first impression so she will think nicely of me when she looks over my resume for a certain position :) I also picked up a new book for the other blog I participate in. Its a graphic novel for adults about communism in Poland and how it ended. I am interested to see how it reads.When I find out something more about the TPA I will tell you all about it.
 Until then, keep reading!
A nervous student teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment